PRIVACY AND COOKIES STATEMENT
Blossom Social Media is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
When you sign up for information or to work with us we ask you for your email address.
- We use your personal information to contact you via email.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure. Cookies are small text files that are created by a web server and stored on your computer when you visit a website. They don’t do anything i.e. they are not executable code and can only be read by (you and) the website that created them. You can view and edit the cookies on your computer like any other text file using a text editor (the contents are usually just strings of unique identifiers and date/timestamps). The website that created the cookie can read the contents when you are at their website.
- Cookies are widely used across the internet: you may have hundreds of cookies on your computer at any one time. Each browser has its own set of cookies so, if you run multiple browsers, you will have multiple sets of cookies on your computer.
- In the past, cookies have had some bad press. Much was due to a general misunderstanding of what cookies are and how they work but some was due to justifiable privacy concerns relating to 3rd party tracking cookies. These cookies are used by advertising websites and track a web user across multiple sites. The good news is that all modern browsers allow you to easily block 3rd party cookies.
- Improve services for you.
- All the major browsers allow you to block cookies and delete those that have already been created on your computer, usually within the ‘Tools’ section of the browser. These tools allow you to specify which cookies you will accept by type and often by specific websites using an exception list e.g. you can block all cookies and then list the website from which you will accept cookies. There are also a wide choice of browser add-ins that you can install if you wish greater control over persistent cookies.
We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com
BORING LEGAL BIT OVER – HOW DO WE HELP YOU?
Are you keen to grow your social media and have it working for your business 24/7?
Blossom Social builds social media marketing campaigns enhanced by Facebook advertising campaigns, making it simple and valuable for your business.
We all know how powerful and persuasive social media can be in our own day-to-day lives.
Many of us are influenced by what we see, read, and watch across our favourite platforms...
In business, the benefit comes with understanding how to use those same channels to reach potential customers and persuade them to buy from and stay loyal to your business.
Our insider knowledge, proven results, and infectious enthusiasm mean we know how to help you grow beyond your competitors.
Blossom will carefully review your current activity and past results to assess your potential success and provide effective solutions to ensure success.
Social Media for Selling
If you’re not paying attention to your social media, your potential clients will!
Inactive accounts, out of date information, and wrong contact details can all lead to customers looking elsewhere.
We can’t promise you’ll understand all the technical stuff we do behind the scenes, but we can say you’ll have a clearer understanding, and always be greeted with a smile and a helpful member of staff. And if you really want to learn more about all that we do and how to do it yourself then we’d love to help you with our training.
Why waste time trying to figure out which platforms would be most effective, where to spend your budget, and how to grow your following when you could be focused on running your business?
We can help you manage your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other channels and we even check out upcoming channels as they launch so you’re kept up-to-date with what’s working and which are losing their popularity.
The Blossom team are experts in what they do best and will put your social media channels to work!
Whether you are local, national or international, we know the market and can show you which will be the most successful in your industry.
Our philosophy is that ‘we only blossom when you do’, so it keeps us motivated and on track to help you grow and develop.
Get in touch today for a quick chat about your social media: 07956 061172