Blossom Social Media are delighted to announced that one of our successful campaigns is a finalist in the UK Coaching 2018 awards.
A new category for 2018, Transforming Coaching through Technology is supported by Reading Room.
Project 500 aims to inspire, support and educate female coaches in the South East UK. Working with Country Sports Partnerships, Blossom has successfully:
- Created popular campaigns around #CelebrateFemaleCoaches and #CoachingCan
- Shared written and video content to inspire female coaches.
- Collaborated with She Rallies and England Hockey.
Only 30% of UK coaches are female. Project 500 raises awareness to recruit and retain female coaches on Facebook and Twitter. Passionate about sports, we are thrilled to be involved in a project that makes a real difference to people's lives.
Our top tips for success are:
- Know your audience and understand where they are on their journey.
- Ask questions and encourage lively but friendly discussion.
- Build excellent relationships with other organisations to increase interest.
If you would like an informal chat to see if Blossom would be a good fit for your sports business, we would love you to get in touch.